Friday 22 August 2014

Oh Friday insanity

In an attempt to redeem myself from a very bumpy beginning into a fitness routine..and what you already know...I managed to do a bit of insanity (fitness video) this morning!


I bought a Chromecast- which I love by the way-and I am able to cast any fitness video site etc right onto my TV!
I am not managing my time very well- I've done a bit of socializing this week...yes and that includes wine oh oh...Hey...no judging!
I am taking this seriously but even though wine doesn't solve any health problems...but it certainly helps you relax. I blame work *lights up a cig*...but wait...I don't even smoke!
*disregard the above*
This morning I made a fruit smoothie for breakfast post mini cardio workout. I'll be honest...nothing feels better than knowing you exercised!


 I has been a bumpy beginning, nevertheless a beginning.

No comments:

Post a Comment