Tuesday 19 August 2014

Sore

So after two weeks of not going to the gym ( i know :-( how horrible is that!

 <excuse> To my defense I did work out on Sundays  </excuse>

I finally made it to the gym- and I felt amazing totally pumped up and thought to myself---why did I ever stop coming during these two weeks?

Well, I will tell you why, besides being lazy and previously having had two weeks consecutively going without any rest days...something I don't really recommend at all- I had a little plateau. Rest days are important, especially when you are lifting or not sleeping well.

I was having sleeping issues and well... just a hectic two weeks. I did however not mess up "that much" on the nutrition. I have not weighed myself yet but judging on how my gym clothes fitted-I believe I have not gained weight, but I will find out soon when I step on the dreadful scale.

Today I brought my gym clothes- thinking of going after work to the gym- but I will call it a day and go tomorrow morning. 

I feel like I should go and exercise because I am completely sore but I did not sleep well and had to wake up early-- I am exhausted! Just a stretch on my pink matt tonight maybe? I am hoping that exercise helps me improve my sleep- it usually does.

The soreness however does feel good. Like I did something--like the workout worked.


I can do this simple and plain

No comments:

Post a Comment