Monday 18 August 2014

Good Morning

So this week I am starting work a little bit later in the morning - 11am with a later finish. I am taking this week to revamp on my goals and make sure I "evangelize" myself into "fitmode" again. I've take out all my magazines and books that I have bought throughout this year and have not quite finished reading. To review what I already know and have not been doing right? I guess repetition is the mother of learning!

I work in advertising so I try to cut through the noise of sponsored ads and all those "other bits" we know are solely with the purpose of making us want to buy something but hey I am a victim of my own trade!


Breakfast- well I know its supposed to be the biggest best meal of the day, but given that it is so early I felt like having something light- I am not a heavy breakfast lover. I am usually not even hungry this early....coffee is the answer! But ok- on a streak to be better, I will cut down on coffee. So only when needed in the office....everything in moderation (clears throat).

This is what I made this morning with a really handy blender- quite useful and easy.

Ingredients: I keep it simple


  1. 1 Green Apple
  2. 1 Carrot
  3. a few pieces of Pineapple
I am complete beginner so lets see how this goes- its not Fitness its a lifestyle! 

I'm excited :-)





No comments:

Post a Comment